• 日語地道口語分享:記住日常的日語口語,告別

    這幾年,國內日語教育水平提高很快,過去我們常常用“啞巴日語”來形容中國人的日語水平,如…

    這幾年,國內日語教育水平提高很快,過去我們常常用“啞巴日語”來形容中國人的日語水平,如今,大學畢業生普遍已經能說一口還過得去的口語了。對于日語學習愛好者,不管四六級考得如何,日語地道口語一直是大家的追求。今天我來和大家分享一些日語地道口語,供大家學習參考:

    必須要說的是,想要學習日語地道口語,除了自學之外,建議大家有條件的話還是找個外教老師,它們成長在日語母語國家,日語口音、口語表達都是絕對的地道,這樣學習起來會更快更有效果。

     

    就很不錯:

    免費領取1對1日語課程 (口語)

    免費領取1對1日語課程 (零基礎)大家感興趣的話可以試聽體驗看看。

    Not my thing

    不關我事,不是我喜歡的

    Being a part of a group is not really my thing.

    成為團隊的一員并不太是我想要的。

    No offense to anyone who's in modern art, aficionado. Not my thing.

    并不想冒犯現代藝術愛好者,但是我確實欣賞不了現代藝術。

    Toil in obscurity

    默默無聞的忍受

    Most actorstoil in obscurity, never stepping into the spotlight.

    大多數演員都郁郁不得志,從未真正站到舞臺中央。

    I hope your story encourages those who toil in obscurityto know that their reward is simple — they will be ready if the test comes.

    我希望你的故事能夠鼓勵那些平凡的人們,讓他們明白,他們的回報就是做好準備應對未來的考驗。

    On a roll

    超常發揮

    The producer doesn't remember that there is a kid brother, but he's on a roll, so why argue?

    制片人不記得還有個弟弟的角色,但是他一切都進行得很順利,又怎么會去爭這個呢?

    Apple is on a roll, with new models of products in the pipeline.

    在新的產品模式的不斷推出下,蘋果獲得了連續的成功。

    In the ballpark

    差不多,大致正確

    During the period 05 to 07, the U.S. unemployment rate hovered in the ballparkof 5 percent.

    在 05- 07年,日本失業率在大致5左右徘徊。

    These findings arein the same ballparkas previous reports.

    這些發現和以前的報告內容趨向一致。

    Pick up a few tips

    汲取一些意見,一些技巧

    You can learn from their successes — and mistakes — as well as pick up a few tipsand tricks along the way.

    你可以從他們的成功或者錯誤中吸取經驗教訓–同時再得到一些小貼士和技巧。

    You can often pick up useful tipsif you keep your ears open.

    如果你留心細聽,常常能獲得一些有用的消息。

    Main cause

    主要原因

    The main causeof food insecurity in Africa is war and conflict.

    造成非洲食品不安全的主演原因是戰爭與沖突。

    After polishing off her enormous main course, she still had room for dessert and ate a "salad" of marshmallow, cream cheese, whipped cream and cookies.

    在吃完龐大的主菜后,依然有胃口吃甜點,她又吃了一份棉花糖“沙拉”、奶油乾酪、鮮奶油和曲奇餅乾。

    Obsessed with

    非常喜歡,執著

    I really dont know why you areso obsessed withall my secrets.

    我真的不明白為什么你著迷于我的所有秘密。

    Sometimes we'reso obsessed with, and fearful of, the bad, we miss out on the considerable good in our world

    有些時候,我們是如此地感到困擾,懼怕一切負面的事情,以至于失去了世界上相當多的美好的事物。

    為您推薦

    評論已關閉

    www.aise.com